Join us for our next Comfort Measures for Labor + Birth Plan Workshop! This is a two part workshop, and you can join us for both parts, or just choose the one you need.
All participants in the Birth Plan Workshop from 6-6:45pm will have access to our exclusive Birth Plan Worksheet prior the class, and during the workshop we will cover:
- Partner Communication
- How to Write a Birth Plan
- How to Use a Birth Plan Effectively
- Options, Choices, and Local Resources
During the Comfort Measures for Labor Workshop from 7-8:30pm, you and your birth partner will learn many hands-on skills for labor that you can apply whether you want to go unmedicated, or you know you want the epidural. Topics will include:
- Peanut ball
- Birth ball
- Massage & Counterpressure
- Creating a relaxing environment
- Dispelling common breastfeeding myths
- Open Q&A with the team of professional doulas, lactation consultants, and birth educators
Whether this is your first baby, or your fourth, whether you have already taken a childbirth education class or not, this workshop will have something for you to take away as you prepare for the birth of your baby!
Registration is just $50 per couple for both workshops, or $20 for the Birth Plan Workshop & $40 for the Comfort Measures Workshop by themselves. Go to atenderbeginning.com/classes to for the details and to reserve your spot!