We know our clients want and deserve the best care when it comes to their newborn feeding relationship. We'll meet you where you are, and leave you feeling more confident and connected to your new baby.
Tender Beginnings works closely with IBCLC Gillian Foreman at Modern Breastfeeding + Education to provide excellent breastfeeding support to families in the greater Cincinnati and Dayton*, region. Gillian's services include but are not limited to:
- Prenatal education and consultations on things such as being fitted for and using a pump, preparing for breastfeeding, and more.
- Helping you and your baby get a better latch so that you don't feel pain, and your baby gets the most milk.
- Working with you to find positions that are most comfortable for you and your baby.
- Comprehensive supply assessment so that you can be assured that you and your baby are right on track, and can resolve any issues if not.
- Pumping and bottle feeding education, because we know that this information is important for many new moms as they find what works best for their particular family and circumstances.
- Private in-home or in-office appointments available, as well as Clinic Hours on Tuesdays.
If you have questions, or to find out the details about the services offered, please visit the Modern Breastfeeding + Education website, or contact us below with your questions or concerns, and we will be in touch with you shortly!
*An additional travel fee may apply for some in-home visits in the Dayton area.